I am currently operating as CEO of my own company – Digital Education Analytics (Dig.Ed>AN for short). I have decided that working in this way allows me to consult and support a wider range of institutions and ultimately have more of an impact on the field of Higher Ed Innovation.
Over the last 20 years I have worked at or with some of the most innovative institutions in Japan, the UK, the United States and in Australia. My work has been published and has been central to grant applications generating over US$5Million (AU$8Million).
I was the academic lead behind both the largest online growth success story in the history of US education and the most disruptive program launched in the last 20 years
I take great pride in setting up and managing complex teams. My most recent staff / team satisfaction reviews at Western Sydney University were significantly and comfortably ahead of all similar sized sections at the institution and ranked ahead of national benchmarks.
Educational innovator, early developer of Online programs and other disruptive initiatives at scale, helping institutions diversify revenue streams and supporting those students most in need of assistance. Globally experienced and networked in the UK, Japan, USA and Australia.
Inspirational team leader and motivator.
- Review and analysis of your institution’s online / remote or blended readiness.
- Support of transitions to, or enhancements of hasty transitions to online / tech enabled environments.
- Research focus on student intrinsic motivation and engagement leading to success and completion.
- Training and counsel guaranteed to increase student success metrics through course design and training.
- Learning spaces and Tech Enabled facilities – Academic representative on WSU’s new precinct campus committees.
- Advice around next generation emergent technology. The potential of A.I. and analytics to increase academic efficiency and efficacy.
Contact me to discuss projects and problems at email@example.com.
Below are some of the institutions I have worked with or for…